Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Breastfeeding: a sewing dilemma

Breastfeeding a growing baby causes a sewing dilemma. Let me explain a little bit more.

The facts:
  • My tiny baby has grown into a two-year-old little boy, with an already strong personality.
  • I still breastfeed him and I will probably continue for one year, maybe less, but not much more.
  • My full-breastfeeding bust will return to normality in about one year.
  • I have some so nice suit, blouse, dress (the list has no limit ;-) patterns to use.
  • I have some perfect fashion fabrics to cut into a so nice suit, blouse, dress, and so on.
Dilemma:
  • Should I cut into my so perfect fabric to sew this so nice suit, blouse, dress, just for a few months of use before my body changes again?
  • Should I wait a little (possibly much longer)?

The photo above has been taken in an incredible garden: the botanical garden ("Orto Botanico") in Roma (Italy), where we went on vacation last July.

No comments:

Post a Comment