- My tiny baby has grown into a two-year-old little boy, with an already strong personality.
- I still breastfeed him and I will probably continue for one year, maybe less, but not much more.
- My full-breastfeeding bust will return to normality in about one year.
- I have some so nice suit, blouse, dress (the list has no limit ;-) patterns to use.
- I have some perfect fashion fabrics to cut into a so nice suit, blouse, dress, and so on.
- Should I cut into my so perfect fabric to sew this so nice suit, blouse, dress, just for a few months of use before my body changes again?
- Should I wait a little (possibly much longer)?
The photo above has been taken in an incredible garden: the botanical garden ("Orto Botanico") in Roma (Italy), where we went on vacation last July.